The aim of the course is to help you master Russian grammer's most complex rules, and to reinforce, expand, and perfect your command of the previously studied grammar topics at level B2. The course's practical part contains exercises where you will practice and master the presented grammatical topics, equipping you to use them in speech.
- fill in the gaps in your knowledge;
- confidently use various grammatical forms;
- easily use both rules and exceptions;
- prepare for a lexical-grammatical test or exam;
- express you thoughts more accurately in writing and speech;
- understand written and oral speech better.
Lesson 1. The meaning of particular verbs of motion
Lesson 2. More prefixes with the verbs of motion
Lesson 3. Use of verbal aspects in the infinitive and imperative
Lesson 4. Passive constructions (passive voice)
Lesson 5. Prepositions and conjunctions of cause and purpose
Education: Master of Language Arts
«I have more than 20 years experience teaching Russian as a Foreign Language.
From 2003 to 2017, I taught at the department of work with foreign students at the National Aviation University, and also taught a course of Practical Phonetics and Practical Grammar to foreign philologist students at the department of Slavic languages at the National Pedagogical Dragomanov University. From 2013 to present I have been working at NovaMova.
I have 34 publications in domestic & foreign journals and collections of research papers»
- 5 x 60 min. online group lessons with a teacher on Zoom/Adobe Connect;
- 5 hours of distance learning on the platform "Canvas" - student works individually. After every lesson, complete practical exercises on this learning platform to reinforce your knowledge;
- 1 hour bonus lesson: summarize material, question-answer with teacher in a group;
- class size is limited to 6;
- access to all course materials;
- certificate of completion.
- Start Date:
- 03 Oct (6 weeks)
- 05 Oct (2 weeks)
- 17 Oct (6 weeks)
- 19 Oct (2 weeks)
- Online group lessons are run every Monday, Wednesday and Friday during the two-week period or every Saturday during the six-week period;
- Timing is approximately between 19.00 and 21.30 Kyiv time (two-weeks course) and between 11.00 and 13.30 Kyiv time / 18.00 and 21.30 Kyiv time (six-weeks course).