The goal of this course is eliminate gaps in your knowledge of Russian grammar at level B1. During lessons, you will analyze the course topics in detail using various examples. You will:
- take your existing knowledge and transform it into a convenient and easy to use system;
- learn life hacks from your teacher that make grammar easier;
- understand and begin to put into practice the main rules of Russian grammar in your speech;
- express you thoughts more accurately in writing and speech;
- understand written and oral speech better.
Lesson 1. Aspects of the verb (Perfective and Imperfective)
Lesson 2. Verbs of motion with prefixes
Lesson 3. Expressing time in simple sentences (the question КОГДА?)
Lesson 4. Translating "for" into Russian
Lesson 5. How to say “the same” in Russian
Education: Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, 2005
«I work as a teacher at the international school NovaMova for more than 10 years now, I've been teaching Russian and Ukrainian to foreigners. I was born and raised in Ukraine, and these languages are native to me. During my lessons, I strive to make the learning process interesting and enjoyable.
For me, the work of teaching isn't just a profession, it's my style of life. Languages are my
inspiration, hobby, and work!
Welcome to my lessons!»
- 5 x 60 min. online group lessons with a teacher on Zoom/Adobe Connect;
- 5 hours of distance learning on the platform "Canvas" - student works individually. After every lesson, complete practical exercises on this learning platform to reinforce your knowledge;
- 1 hour bonus lesson: summarize material, question-answer with teacher in a group;
- class size is limited to 6;
- access to all course materials;
- certificate of completion.
- Start Dates:
- 17 May (2 weeks)
- 07 June (2 weeks)
- Online group lessons are run three times per week on weekdays during the two-week period.
- Timing is approximately between 18.00 and 21.30 Kyiv time.