The aim of this course is to review and reinforce the most difficult Russian grammar at A2 level in speech and writing. This includes verbs of motion and aspect - topics that are important to get right from the get go. Also, you will:
- review previously studied Russian grammar topics;
- clear up difficult Russian grammar topics and correct habitual mistakes;
- create a strong grammar foundation for further study of the language;
- learn and activate new grammatical structures used in conversation;
- analyze, train, and solidify the grammatical structures of a given level that cause the most difficulty.
Lesson 1. Imperfective and perfective aspects of the verb
Lesson 2. The Genitive case of plural nouns and adjectives
Lesson 3. Verbs of motion with and without prefixes
Lesson 4. Complex sentences: чтобы, что, and который
Lesson 5. Indefinite pronouns with the prefix кое- and suffixes -нибудь and -либо
Education: Perm State Pedagogical University, 2010
«I have been teaching Russian and English since 2008. I possess internationally recognized certificates from the Pushkin State Russian Language Institute, Saint Petersburg State University, Herzen State Pedagogical University, Moscow City University, and Cambridge TKT. I use the communicative method in my lessons, combining it with grammatical and lexical approaches»
- 5 x 60 min. online group lessons with a teacher on Zoom/Adobe Connect;
- 5 hours of distance learning on the platform "Canvas" - student works individually. After every lesson, complete practical exercises on this learning platform to reinforce your knowledge;
- 1 hour bonus lesson: summarize material, question-answer with teacher in a group;
- class size is limited to 6;
- access to all course materials;
- certificate of completion.
- Start Dates:
- 17 May (2 weeks)
- 07 June (2 weeks)
- Online group lessons are run three times per week on weekdays during the two-week period.
- Timing is approximately between 18.00 and 21.30 Kyiv time.