The goal of this course is to fill in the gaps in your knowledge of Russian grammar. You will:
- review previously studied Russian grammar topics;
- clear up difficult Russian grammar and correct mistakes;
- create a strong grammar foundation for further study of the language;
- activate and learn new grammatical structures used in speech;
- analyze, train, and solidify the grammatical structures of a given level that cause the most difficulty.
Lesson 1. Prepositional case. Accusative case. Genitive case
Lesson 2. Dative case. Instrumental case
Lesson 3. Pronouns
Lesson 4. Expressions of time
Lesson 5. Verbs of motion. Perfective and imperfective verbs
Education: Kyiv Linguistic University
«I graduated from Kyiv Linguistic University and majored in English Philology.
Have 10 years experience as a private teacher of English and Russian as a foreign language.
From 2019, I have been working as a teacher at the language school NovaMova»
- 5 x 60 min. online group lessons with a teacher on Zoom/Adobe Connect;
- 5 hours of distance learning on the platform "Canvas" - student works individually. After every lesson, complete practical exercises on this learning platform to reinforce your knowledge;
- 1 hour bonus lesson: summarize material, question-answer with teacher in a group;
- class size is limited to 6;
- access to all course materials;
- certificate of completion.
- Start Date:
- 30 Jan (6 weeks)
- 08 Feb (2 weeks)
- 01 March (2 weeks)
- 13 March (6 weeks)
- Online group lessons are run every Monday, Wednesday and Friday during the two-week period or every Saturday during the six-week period;
- Timing is approximately between 18.00 and 21.30 Kyiv time.